For raw meal or for pre-grinding in two-step grinding processes
The roller press is often used where energy-efficient grinding of large product quantities is required. The two rollers, rotating in opposite directions, exert very high pressure on the material, effectively crushing and weakening the particles (microscopic cracks), so that the subsequent fine grinding is easier. When used as a pre-grinding system in ball mill circuits, production increases of up to 100% and more can be achieved.
- Pressure of 850 kN up to 30,000 kN
- Two oppositely rotating rolls: Fixed and loose rolls, supported by a hydro-pneumatic spring
- Pressure can be adjusted hydraulically
- Roller surfaces are selected in accordance with the specific requirements of the feed material
- Feed material supply by using gravity feed