CARL ZEISS OPMI PENTERO 800
Performing demanding surgical procedures on delicate structures through deep channels, long hours of concentration, requiring precise hand-eye coordination, and, of course, the ever increasing need to maximize OR efficiency – are all challenges facing the modern day surgeon.
It is precisely these critical demands of today’s surgical environment which inspired the development of OPMI® PENTERO® 800 from ZEISS.
Whether for its proven apochromatic optics, unparalleled ergonomics or workflow-conductive features, ZEISS OPMI PENTERO 800 delivers crisp visual clarity while optimizing procedural efficiency.
1. Brilliant visualization with advanced apochromatic optics
2. Better visibility in deep channels and cavities with two channel xenon illumination
3. Consistent sharp image delivery with fully integrated video chain
4. Intraoperative assessment of vessel patency in anastomosis procedures with INFRARED 8001 for OPMI PENTERO 800 from ZEISS
5. Magnification boost up to 39x with PROMAG function on Foldable Tube f170/f260 and 3-step magnification changer
1. Intelligent ergonomic properties to enhance handling while streamlining overall surgical workflow
2. Free-floating suspension and a dynamic foldable tube for increased magnification and positioning flexibility as well as user comfort
3. Unique design elements for significantly minimizing physical strain