LAERDAL NURSING ANNE
Nursing Anne is a manikin designed for scenario-based training for the care and management of basic patient handling skills to advanced nursing skills.
Nursing Anne is educationally effective for clinical training targeting key skills from basic patient care to advanced nursing necessary for in-hospital patient care. This flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added including trauma, NBC module, and bleeding control for use in multiple settings.
The challenge to deliver continuous and consistent quality patient care requires proper training, accurate assessments, interventions and clinical decision making skills to ensure the best patient outcomes.By incorporating consistent simulation scenarios available on SimStore, instructors can easily integrate simulation into their clinical training curriculums helping learners make and correct their clinical errors without adverse consequences.
1. NG tube insertion care, medication administration and removal; gastric lavage and gavage.
2. Tracheostomy care and tracheal suctioning.
3. Articulating IV training arm allows peripheral intravenous therapy with IV bolus or push injection. Venipuncture possible in the antecubital fossa or dorsum of hand.
4. Optional mastectomy Module can be used to practice postsurgical mastectomy care procedures.
5. Interchangeable genitalia with connectors & urinary and colon reservoirs facilitate urologic care procedures and gastrointestinal procedures.
6. Wound Care and Assessment Set can be added to the Nursing Anne manikin simulator for realism in wound assessment and patient care scenarios.
Making Simulation Easier with the SimPad® PLUS System
Nursing Anne operated via the SimPad PLUS System will improve your ability to deliver highly effective simulation based training and achieve your learning objectives.
SimPad PLUS System features:
- Handheld, intuitive touchscreen remote for easy ‘pick up and play’ experience
- Operate on-the-fly or utilize Scenarios and Themes for consistent simulation training
- Optimal data capture for quality debriefing
- Mobile – teach anywhere
- Optional patient monitor provides clinical realism