BOMAG ROLLERS (BW212D-40)
BOMAG single drum rollers are setting new standards in soil compaction. The entire expertise and experience of the global market leader have been channeled into the development of the “-40” series. The results speak for themselves: reliable technology and low running costs. In short: BOMAG single drum rollers are the new industry standard.
BOMAG Single Drum Roller BW 212 D-40 Highlights:
- The Vibration System, The Power Center – High amplitudes for maximum depth effect and increased utilization with easy to mount segment shells.
- Efficient Compaction – Measurement and documentation in real time with BOMAG EVIB measuring technology in order to save unnecessary passes.
- Single Operating Concept – One switch, one function, no long training sessions.
- Easy Service – No lubrication: maintenance-free articulated joint. And all components are arranged for easy access.
- Professional Compaction can be Measured – Unique in compaction technology, the BOMAG ECONOMIZER indicates the increase of compaction on a display enabling the operator to achieve optimum compaction results.
- Robust Construction – At home in extreme conditions; in outdoor temperatures up to 54 degrees; Excellent grade ability on steep slopes up to 54%.
|MODEL||WORKING WIDTH (MM)||GROSS WEIGHT (KG)||OPERATING WEIGHT CECE (KG)|
|BW 212 D-40||2,130||14,670||10,900|