BOMAG ROLLERS (BW24RH)
BOMAG pneumatic tired rollers achieve top compaction quality thanks to the kneading and rolling effect of the wheels. Compaction is uniform, producing an excellent surface finish. The weight of the rubber wheels generates vertical pressure, coupled with horizontal forces, which are applied in all directions around the wheels.
BOMAG Pneumatic Tyred Rollers Light BW 24 RH Highlights:
- Flexible weight adjustment – Large ballast compartment (3.5 m³); Large opening on both sides; Drainage for optional water ballast.
- Maximum convenience and easy operation – ROPS cab (1 m x 1 m) provides maximum visibility and low noise levels; Sliding seat and driving/braking control like in a car; Clear dashboard layout.
- Always in the picture with BOMAG TELEMATIC – With BOMAG TELEMATIC, every machine is just a mouse click away. You can retrieve location and operating data at any time and manage your fleet more efficiently. Automatic reports provide full transparency on fuel consumption, idle times, and the potential for fleet optimization. BOMAG TELEMATIC also includes real-time monitoring of pending maintenance and service history.
- Uniform compaction – 2 steering pivots with axle and wheel-hub oscillation; Full adaptation to uneven surfaces; Automatic tire inflation system
- Powerful drive – Reliable Deutz engine; 2 hydraulic motors; 2 multi-disc brakes for parking and dynamic service brake.
|MODEL||EMISSION STAGE||WEIGHT (KG)||WORKING WIDTH (MM)|
|BW 24 RH||Stage IIIa / TIER3||8,800||2,042|