BOMAG ASPHALT PAVERS (BF600C)
These all-rounders with their optimal combination of productivity and flexibility have everything you need for high-quality and efficient road construction.
- ECOMODE regulates the hydraulics according to the required power
- Reduction of fuel consumption and noise emissions through intelligent motor management
- Reliable material distribution – even with large laying widths
- MAGMALIFE enables faster heat-up times and homogenous heat distribution by means of aluminum plates
- Shorter set-up times with QUICK COUPLING – the quick attachment system
- Maximum flexibility due to a variety of laying widths
BOMAG Universal Pavers BF 600 C-2 Highlights:
- Perfect visibility – With the slidable operator’s stand and SIDEVIEW function.
- Optimal ergonomics – With the patented SIDEVIEW operating concept.
- Shorter setup times – With QUICK COUPLING, the user-friendly quick attachment system.
- Exemplary efficiency – With ECOMODE, the intelligent engine and hydraulics management system.
- Know what is going on with BOMAG TELEMATIC – With BOMAG TELEMATIC, any machine is only a mouse click away. Retrieve location and operating data at any time and manage your fleet more efficiently. Automatic reports provide full transparency on fuel consumption, idle times and potential for fleet optimization. Real-time illustration of total service planning and history comes with BOMAG TELEMATIC.
- Fastest possible heat-up times – With MAGMALIFE, the innovative screen technology.
- Longest service life – With the MAGMALIFE principle, heating rods cast in aluminum.
|MODEL||EMISSION STAGE||WEIGHT (KG)||WORKING WIDTH (MM)|
|BF 600 C||Stage IIIa / TIER3||19,500||2,500 (min) – 8,000 (max)|