A unique product in the market of self-loading concrete mixers. This extremely compact, agile and price-worth machine provides a 4.0 m³ concrete yield and daily productivity amounting to 90/100 m³. The machines in the DB 460 range may be used as an alternative to small and medium-sized concrete-mixing systems, as they provide great handling (enhanced by the reversible driver’s seat and the drum rotation system for 360° download), flexibility and autonomy. Being equipped with an innovative computerized production system, the DB 460 machines are capable of producing top quality certified concrete. Consistency, repeatability, and quality of the concrete batch are the unprecedented advantages offered by the CBV 2.0 technology, an exclusive feature of FIORI GROUP’s self-loading mixers.
Fiori Concrete Mixer DB 460 Highlights:
- Performance and Handling – The front steering differential swing axle, together with the larger tires and the high pressure automotive hydrostatic transmission, facilitates driving and machine control on any terrain.
- Loading System and Tip-Off – The loading arm is driven by a Z-shaped auto-compensated kinematic mechanism with two lifting cylinders and two double-acting loader return cylinders: thanks to a multifunction joystick it can be easily controlled by the operator.
- Quality Concrete – The special double truncated cone-shaped drum with convex bottom and dual-screw mixing system allows better material homogenization and quality, and at the same time reduces the mixing times.
- Concrete Batching Vehicle – The equipment on the CBV version includes an exclusive and accurate dosing system (integrated into an onboard computer through which multiple recipes can be saved by storing different components for each of them), as well as an instantaneous and final checking system of the quality of the concrete.
- Comfort and Visibility – The patented system for the drum rotation also allows full control over the mix directly from the cabin, combining the reversible driving with the 360° dumping.
|MODEL||DRUM VOLUME (L)||DRUM ROTATION SPEED (RPM)||BATTERY (V – Ah)||LOADER CAPACITY (L)||OPERATING WEIGHT (KG)|
|DB 460||5,050||24||12 – 132||560||7,300|