Tough and reliable, Hyster Reach trucks feature powerful AC technology on traction, pump and steer motors to deliver superior performance and low cost of operation.
Ideal for putting away or retrieving pallets at height in narrow aisles, the solid, maneuverable Hyster reach truck helps optimize warehouse space utilization and throughput.
Hyster Reach Trucks Highlight:
- The robust frame and mast construction ensures a stable and smooth operation when the narrow aisle truck is handling heavy loads, providing excellent residual capacity at heights of up to 12 meters. The durable mast construction incorporates a tilting fork carriage with integral side shift.
- The tough truck features front and side load wheel protection as standard, helping to prevent possible damage during operation.
- AC technology in our narrow aisle forklifts minimizes the dependence on mechanical parts, leading to a reduced cost of ownership over the lifetime of the truck and CANbus technology helps to reduce wiring complexity for increased reliability.
- Onboard diagnostic display notifies of maintenance requirements and easily accessible service areas help to simplify maintenance, minimizing downtime and associated costs.
- Faster cycle times in demanding, time-sensitive operations thanks to superb narrow aisle maneuverability,180°, and 360° progressive steering, high acceleration, and a maximum travel speed of 13km/h with seamless direction changes.
- To suit virtually any application requirement, Hyster offers a wide range of options, including cold store protection, side battery extraction, load weight indicator, height indicator and fork lowering cut-out.
|MODEL||LOAD CAPACITY (KG)||AST (WIDE / LONG) (MM)||LIFT HEIGHT (MM)||BATTERY CAPACITY (V / AH)||WEIGHT (KG)|
|R1.4||1400||2718 / 2764||10500||48V / 420-775Ah||3112|