The series EXCELL MCDSe are electrosurgical units for major surgery, suitable for all operations where the monopolar and the bipolar techniques are used, as well as the monopolar mode with the Argon gas flow. The units are available in 5 different models.
The models EXCELL 400 MCDSe, EXCELL 350 MCDSe, EXCELL 250 MCDSe, and EXCELL 200 MCDSe are indicated for electrosurgery. By the contrary, the model EXCELL 400/A MCDSe is suitable both for electrosurgery and electrosurgery with Argon gas. It is equipped with all the necessary functions for this type of application, and so it is easier to use.
A new system with double microprocessor Master Sleeve System ensures a wide range of functions and performances at a very high level.
Auto-Check: complete auto-control of the functioning, through:
• Main Auto-Check, main auto-diagnosis procedure at the switching on and Standard Auto-Check, continuous auto-diagnosis during the functioning.
• General Error Control and Output Error Control: the auto-check systems interrupt the functioning and inform the operators through specific Error Codes in case of damages or errors in the functioning/ switching on, or in case of problems that could provoke a sudden delivery of power, which is higher than the selected one.
ADC System-constant power e Starting Impulse Control
All the currents are automatically and dynamically self-regulated,
according to a continuous feed-back between the unit and the tissues
on which the operator intervenes, and according to the electrode used
and its rapidity of sliding on the tissues themselves.
All the cutting currents are characterized by a starting pulse, which is
controlled and automatically optimized to obtain the maximum efficacy.
These two systems guarantee the best results in all the operating
fields, by using the minimum possible power (the interventions under
WIDE RANGE OF CURRENTS AND PERFORMANCES
All the Excell models are equipped with 13 currents to satisfy all possible operating needs; these currents become 14 into the model 400/A MCDSe.
Four for the monopolar cut, with sinusoidal wave, which can be used even with the Argon gas flow into the model 400/A MCDSe in order to reduce the smokes and the smells. They ensure the maximum rapidity and precision in all the operating fields, the procedure under liquid included.
• Pure: Pure cut without any coagulating effect.
• Blend 1: Coagulating cut with normal haemostatic effect.
The two currents are characterized by special self-regulation softwares, which are particularly useful for the TUR interventions, the vaporisation, etc.
• Blend 2: Coagulating cut, with strong haemostatic effect, spray type.
• Endo: Coagulating cut, with cut phases alternated to coagulation phases and a special self-regulation software for its usage in flexible endoscopy.
Four for the monopolar coagulation, which allow to obtain different coagulation effects.
• Soft: Very delicate, with soft superficial effect and strong deep action.
• Fulg Forced: With strong superficial and deep effect.
• Pin Point Contact: Similar to the previous one, but softer.
• Spray: Without any contact and with a very strong superficial effect.
One for the Argon gas coagulation, into the model 400/A MCDSe. This current consists of a special coagulation without any contact, which can be obtained by combining the spray coagulation with an Argon gas flow through specific electrodes that guarantee a very rapid superficial effect, a very small deep action (3mm max.), an absolute absence of the sticking effect of the electrode on the tissues, and a minimum risk of perforation.
Two for the bipolar cut, which allow to use this technique with scissors, hooks for laparoscopy, etc.
• Pure: Pure cut with minimum coagulating effect.
• Blend: Coagulating cut with strong coagulating effect.
Three for the bipolar coagulation.
• Micro: Very delicate, Micro Precise type, with a minimum sticking effect of the tissues on the tips of the forceps.
• Micro Auto: The same as Micro, but with Impedance Sensing automatic Auto Start / Auto Stop device.
• Macro: Standard type, which is very rapid and efficacious, ideal for forceps with bigger section (i.e. laparoscopy).