WIDE RANGE OF CURRENTS AND PERFORMANCES
All the Excell models are equipped with 13 currents to satisfy all possible operating needs; these currents become 14 into the model 400/A MCDSe.
Four for the monopolar cut, with sinusoidal wave, which can be used even with the Argon gas flow into the model 400/A MCDSe in order to reduce the smokes and the smells. They ensure the maximum rapidity and precision in all the operating fields, the procedure under liquid included.
• Pure: Pure cut without any coagulating effect.
• Blend 1: Coagulating cut with normal haemostatic effect.
The two currents are characterized by special self-regulation softwares, which are particularly useful for the TUR interventions, the vaporisation, etc.
• Blend 2: Coagulating cut, with strong haemostatic effect, spray type.
• Endo: Coagulating cut, with cut phases alternated to coagulation phases and a special self-regulation software for its usage in flexible endoscopy.
Four for the monopolar coagulation, which allow to obtain different coagulation effects.
• Soft: Very delicate, with soft superficial effect and strong deep action.
• Fulg Forced: With strong superficial and deep effect.
• Pin Point Contact: Similar to the previous one, but softer.
• Spray: Without any contact and with a very strong superficial effect.
One for the Argon gas coagulation, into the model 400/A MCDSe. This current consists of a special coagulation without any contact, which can be obtained by combining the spray coagulation with an Argon gas flow through specific electrodes that guarantee a very rapid superficial effect, a very small deep action (3mm max.), an absolute absence of the sticking effect of the electrode on the tissues, and a minimum risk of perforation.
Two for the bipolar cut, which allow to use this technique with scissors, hooks for laparoscopy, etc.
• Pure: Pure cut with minimum coagulating effect.
• Blend: Coagulating cut with strong coagulating effect.
Three for the bipolar coagulation.
• Micro: Very delicate, Micro Precise type, with a minimum sticking effect of the tissues on the tips of the forceps.
• Micro Auto: The same as Micro, but with Impedance Sensing automatic Auto Start / Auto Stop device.
• Macro: Standard type, which is very rapid and efficacious, ideal for forceps with bigger section (i.e. laparoscopy).