Our mission is to enable individuals and businesses, as a reputable market leader to acquire leading industrial/technical equipment with value added services tailored to meet the specific needs of our customers. We build value for our customers through the strength of our partners and will consistently produce superior operating results throughout Kenya, and through out the sectors we serve.
Through analysis and selection of the most suitable manufacturers, our vision is a world in which every individual and business has an opportunity to attain quality technical equipment and solutions coupled with unparalleled aftermarket support. We commit to this with complete transparency and dedication, through effective marketing strategies and through a thorough understanding of our customers and their requirements.
Akili Gold Standards
1. We commit to generate & deliver maximum value for our customers & stakeholders.
2. We speak and act with honesty, integrity & adhere to our moral & ethical principles, at all times.
3. We commit to effectively & promptly communicate with our internal & external partners
4. We respond within 24 hours to all open interactions with a sense of Urgency & update our customers/partners on a weekly basis on all outstanding matters.
5. We escalate the solution alongside the problem
6. We think ‘out of the box’ and through innovation and adaptability are solutions oriented.
7. We strive and endeavour to be the partner of choice & the best in class in product & service delivery whilst maintaining our brand promise.
8. We are customer centric, deliver am unrivalled customer experience & are professional in all our interactions.
9. We are pro-active in everything we do – We act today!
10. We always deliver on quality & quantity, on time! Without compromise.
11. We promote the spirit of teamwork ahead of the individual.
12. We respect confidentiality & and value loyalty at all times.
13. We take ownership, get involved & get the job done!
14. We run an efficient & profitable business.
15. We are entrepreneurs.
Achelis Kenya Limited is a fully Kenyan owned and controlled company incorporated in Kenya on December 13th 1960 (incorporation certificate number 4904). The company has a long history in Kenya and has operated successfully for over 55 years. The company has grown and expanded over the years to two branches in Nairobi and Mombasa, and 120 members of staff. Achelis Kenya Limited has two subsidiaries, Achelis Material Handling Limited and McLeod & Co (EA) Limited. The group is affiliated with Joh. Achelis & Sonhe GmbH, a global trading company registered and headquartered in Bremen, Germany (since 1826).
The Achelis Group of Companies has recently moved it’s Head Office to new ultra modern premises on Mombasa Road, 10 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA). The new Head Office (Akili House) comprises of an administrative building and state of the art workshop and spare parts stores.
Achelis Kenya Limited (AKL) – Akili House,
Opposite Tusky’s Head Office,
Mombasa Road, Nairobi.
Achelis Kenya Limited (AKL),
Old Malindi Road, Off Nyali Bridge,
Next to Azura Restaurant,